Friday, March 11, 2011

Rain Rain Melt the Snow Away

It's raining. It's foggy. It's crummy.

But it's warm and it's not snowing! BONUS!

I was looking at the yards in our neighborhood. We still have about a foot of snow covering everything. Some houses down the street don't have any snow left. I want it to rain today and melt the rest of the snow. I also want the run off to stay the hell out of our house. If those two things happen, Robbie will be pleased.

The Bruins suck again. So much for that seven game win streak, huh?

Last night we were supposed to go to the kids' school for a movie night. Jen and my step daughter are both sick so we had it at home instead. The movie was Megamind. I liked it. I thought it was funny. The kids brought out their sleeping bags and laid them down in front of the TV. The big question from that movie is, is Jonah Hill the new Michael Cera? Is there anything this guy isn't it?

The weekend is almost upon us. With everyone being sick we're hoping we might be able to get to visit Mom on Sunday. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment