Thursday, March 10, 2011

Psychic Surprise

I used to use DeviantArt to post pictures. I stopped about the same time I forked over some cash for a pro account on Flickr.

I hadn't logged in in about two years. On Tuesday I for some reason felt the need to log in. I don't know why.

Well, I didn't know at the time. I know why now... it's because I am totally psychic.

There was a message from another user asking for permission to use one of my pictures in an article. Right on! I don't know what the protocol is, so I just asked that he link back to the image and to credit me. Oh, and I asked for a link to the article, so I can check it out.

Let's see if this other user comes through.

{proud}


St Paul Minnesota by ~blathering-idiot on deviantART

If only the image wasn't taken through a car window. If only the image was actually in focus.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment