Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Low

I'm feeling a little low today. Pretty down. I shouldn't be, but I am.

I caught a cold on Monday. It's not too bad, but it kept us from going to see my mother last night, and I think it's going to keep me away for her entire hospital stay. (she should be out on Thursday)

The good news is, she's still doing well. I haven't heard much over the last couple of days, but at last check she is still side effect free, and the symptoms have been reduced. I should be leaping around in glee over this.

The Bruins finally didn't suck last night. I should be pleased.

But I'm not. I'm feeling low. I think if it weren't for my amazing wife I probably would have stayed in bed today. She didn't do anything special, I just love her like crazy and didn't want to miss a minute that could have been spent with her. She's that incredible.

Anyway...

In the immortal words of Opus in the A Wish for Wings that Work television special:

I blame Congress.

(I don't know why, I just do)

No comments:

Post a Comment