Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tonight's Bruins Game

Are you watching this Bruins game right now?

Bruins 6, Montreal 4 in the third period.

Wild end to end rushes. Goal scoring smorgasbord. Hits, fights, a mild goalie fight, and most importantly for a B's vs Habs game: HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!!

My brother and sister in law are at the game. John asked me if I wanted to go. I couldn't because it's a kids night and I don't miss kids night for anything other than emergencies. We were supposed to watch Back to the Future 3, but we didn't have time.

This is the hockey gods' way of punishing me for not going. The game rawks.

Although... Montreal just scored again to cut the lead to 6-5. If the Bruins blow this game...

This is way too stressful for a regular season game. If I went tonight they'd surely be using the defibrillator on me by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment