Friday, February 18, 2011

RPM Day 18

I got more music done today than I've ever gotten done in one day before. Ever.

Well... at least not since I stopped playing regularly. Lets say that today was the most successful RPM challenge day I've ever had.

There is a lead vocal on all 9 tracks, including the five sections of the crappy 10 minute suite type thingie.

As it stands right now, drums are done, bass is done, 6 string acoustic is done, 12 string acoustic is done, vocals are done.

It's going to redefine crap. The vocals suck, the acoustic guitars sound like shit, the bass is sloppy, and the drums are overly simple. The electric rhythm and lead guitar will probably be passable at best, mostly because that's what I actually do, ya know?

I could very well finish on time this year.

I could very well have an album's worth of crappy demo-quality recordings of crappy songs before March 1st.

Who woulda thunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment