Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The next day

This one's going to be cryptic.

I don't care.

We got there just after noon. we left just after 2:00am. We had most of the vague information we had confirmed in theory, but nothing concrete came out of any of it. There's a procedure about to happen right now that is going to be painful. I'm worried about everything and everyone.

We got to bed at around 3:00am and woke up at 7:00am. Everyone is exhausted and, like I said, we don't have any really solid information yet beyond the fact that something is wrong.

It was an extremely stressful day, and it just seemed to keep getting worse. My father and my brother stayed the night and I think they had a really rough time.

It could be days still before the speculation turns into fact.

Keep the positive thoughts coming. If you know what I'm talking about then you know why. If you don't, then just trust me and send happy thoughts our way.

ps: The procedure they did was painful but it went well. May that please be the first in a long line of pieces of good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment