Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow

I hate snow. I loathe snow. I damn all snow to the fiery depths where it won't be snow any longer.

The snow blower did a decent job last night. It had a rough time at the plowed end of the driveway, but with a little manual shoveling we got through it all. This morning the temperature was a little above freezing so the worst case scenario of driving on a skating rink didn't happen. Of course, tomorrow morning temps are supposed to be in the low 20s and that, following a full day of slowly melting snow, should give us said skating rinks.

I hate snow.

I hate winter.

I love New England, but I hate the damn winter. If we could just take the entire region and drop it a couple of dozen latitude lines, that would be perfect.

I do so hate snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment