Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow... Again

It's snowing. It's snowing a lot. There is a ton of snow on the ground and it is still coming down hard. No commute for me today, I'm working from home. So is Jen. She's on the couch next to me.

We went to Jen's folks' on Monday night and picked up a snow blower. They had two and generously offered one to us. Words cannot express how thankful we are. Today we'll actually get to use it. Not for a while though, I want this storm to be over and done with before I go outside. The kids are at their dad's for the day so we don't have to go get them anywhere. We're both home from work. There is no reason to rush going out into the tundra.

The Bruins game last night was a blast. We had large cushioned seats, a waitress, a couple of drunken stupid people next to us that we could make fun of. My brother John and his wife Mary were basically one section away. Oh yeah, and the Bruins utterly destroyed the Senators by the score of 6-0.

Patrice Bergeron completed a hat trick in the second period. I have only seen one NHL hat trick in person, and that was Cam Neely, but the rain of hats onto the ice was very impressive. Then during the second intermission they recredited the third Bergeron goal to Brad Marchand. So what did Bergy do? He went out and scored another goal in the third. Those few who kept there hats could do so no longer and the rains came again.

The tickets were a Christmas present from the love of my life, Jennifer. Thank you so much for a great gift sweetie. Merry Christmas, and I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment