Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Lose weight... that's the big resolution. Here are some secondary New Years Resolutions:

Play the damn guitar more. I suck so bad right now that I can no longer accurately call myself a guitarist.

Finish my 2010 RPM project. That sort of ties in to the first entry there.

Along with my wife, write some sort of web application using Microsoft .net and get it hosted somewhere so I can play with it from other people's home computers.

Convince my beautiful wife, the novelist, to write more. It's just wrong that I write more often than she does. Of course I write crap like this, while she wrote a novel. She's the best.

Love my wife even more than I already do.

There... those will hold me for now.

Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. Rob, did you know there's a web site called Book Brewer where you can publish your OWN novel and sell it online? I'm wondering if that's the way to go for Jennifer. I read about it recently and keep meaning to mention it to her, but I keep forgetting. This post reminded me! I'm pretty sure it was BookBrewer.com. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete