Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Moore's Law

According to Moore's law, a computer becomes obsolete after about 18 months. (Not really, the law states that the processing power will double every 18 months, and if I have an 18 month old computer that is half as awesome as a new one, then I consider it obsolete.)

Jen's super laptop is almost 18 months old. She's been jonzin' for an iMac. Full disclosure, I've been jonzin' for a Mac too. Probably more along the Macbook lines for me.

Today Jen moved a desk and her old monitor into the living room to see if using a desktop computer (such as an iMac) would be better for her back. After messing with her laptop plugged into the monitor for a few minutes she said she didn't think she needed an iMac anymore.

hehe

Yeah right sweetie. As soon as that 18th month ends you're going to want an iMac. I know you so well... and I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment