Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, Monday

My condolences go out to my brother in law Ken's family. He lost his grandfather last night. By all accounts he was a remarkable man. I think about my nephew and how, although he won't remember it, he can always know how lucky he was to meet his great grandfather.

Please forgive the abruptness in which I change the subject, but it's Monday and I hate Mondays. The worst Mondays are, of course, those that are followed by a day off on Tuesday. I took a vacation day tomorrow. Jen and I are going to the Bruins game and I used that as an excuse. Turns out that my brother and his wife are going too so we can hopefully meet before the game.

Basically what it amounts to is me wanting to go home and go to bed right now. My three day weekend has a work day stuck in the middle of it.

Also... those damn Bruins had best not roll over and die the way they have done in two recent games. Protect that lead, you losers!

The TD Garden has a no-cameras-with-detachable-lenses policy. That means if I take a camera tomorrow it'll be my point and shoot. That's probably a good thing. Otherwise I'd be stressing about the damn camera instead of enjoying the damn game.

Did I mention we have club seats? My wife got me the best Christmas presents.

Love ya Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment