Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Compassionate Snowplow Driver?

I had pretty much just finished the driveway this morning when the plows finally came.

I still had to shovel up the snow I had just brushed off of the cars, but the snow blower had done it's thing (sorry for the noise, neighbors) and even the fire hydrant was sort of dug out.

The second plow was the one that buried the end of our driveway. The driver said something to me that sounded a lot like, "I'll be back in a sec."

Was he taunting me? The jerk!

Then as I was picking up the snow removal stuff something amazing happened.

The plow returned...

And cleared the end of the driveway.

I don't think the driver saw that I was still there, but I waved to him in hopes that he'd see that his compassionate gesture was appreciated.

Wow. I never... Wow!



No comments:

Post a Comment