Sunday, January 9, 2011

Busy

Today has been a busy one. I went to my parents house to steal some furniture. They got a new dining room table and we took the old one for the cellar. Now we have to figure out where it goes, and where the air hockey table goes in relation to it... and there is always the spectre of a drum set off on the horizon.

While at my parents I got to see my sister's family. They were dropping of my nephew (who calls me Uncie Rob, which I love tremendously) to be babysat while they went to Maine to visit my brother in law's grandfather who is very ill. My best to Ken and his entire family. I hope things go as peacefully as possible for Ken's grandfather.

I just got off the phone with my brother and we are going to have a brief visit from him and my niece. This is turning into toddler day!

I still need to clean out the fireplace before we can start a new fire today, and oh yes we will be starting another fire today. Also, Jen... you know Jen, right? She's the love of my life... is going to make a big Sunday dinner.

This is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment