Tuesday, January 11, 2011

8-Trackin'

My 8-Track and my mixing board are all put together. I've got track 1 from last year's unfinished RPM challenge all queued up for a vocal take. Now I just need lyrics... and melodies... and to remember how all of those 1 year old unfinished songs that I haven't listened to since last February actually go.

On an up note, I found a bag full of guitar strings that I ordered from musician's friend a few months before my last band broke up in 2005. I thought I had used them all, but there were like 8 packages. Bonus!

The dryer is running and it's making a strange whistling sound. I wonder if that will sound good on my vocal track. Muahahahahaha!

I've still got 90 minutes left to get something done... I am doubtful, but at least I am set up for next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment