Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow!

This storm needs a name. Snowpocalypse was taken last year. How about The Boxing Day/Mary (my sister in law)'s Birthday storm of 2010!

Lame, yes?

Yes.

I opened up the top half of one of our bedroom windows and took a few pictures of the woods. They have all received the Picasa-I'm-Feeling-Lucky treatment.

Stay warm
Stay dry
Stay inside
Happy birthday to Mary.

2010-12-27 - First Real Snowfall in the New House 007

2010-12-27 - First Real Snowfall in the New House 010

2010-12-27 - First Real Snowfall in the New House 014

Gaze in wonder at the awesomeness of the tiny little icicle picture taken with my D90's macro setting. Amaze in awe at the blurred background that even has some of those little dots of light that get people so excited. It's almost as if I did it on purpose! (I didn't, but don't tell anyone... and I am never taking the camera off the macro setting again)
2010-12-27 - First Real Snowfall in the New House 017

No comments:

Post a Comment