Friday, December 31, 2010

Sleep

I told the kids they should try and sleep late this morning. The logic being that if they sleep late in the morning it will be easier for them to make it until midnight to ring in the New Year.

Of course I was up at 4:00am. I had that sore throat yesterday morning but it pretty much went away, leaving me with a good start on a cold. Stuffy head, sinus problems, general worn out feeling.

This morning the sore throat was back. I got out of bed at 4:00 because I had been snoring and keeping Jen awake. She needs to work today and I don't so I figured I'd sack out on the couch a bit. I couldn't fall asleep. There might be a nap in my future.

I've been sitting on the couch noodling my guitar, waiting for Jen to get up and get ready for work so I can see her off.

I love my wife so much.

Anyway, it's New Year's Eve. Could some one tell me exactly where 2010 went? How about 1992-2009 for that matter.

There is talk about a visit to Boston today. It depends on how sick I am, and how late Jen has to work. I think it would be fun, as the weather is supposed to be unseasonably warm tonight. The kids will be at their father's house tonight so the Mrs and I are pretty much up in the air as to what to do.

Whatever we decide on, it will be perfect in my book because it will be spent with her. Love you, Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment