Friday, December 31, 2010

First Night?

Why is it called First Night and not Last Night?

It all depends on what time Jen gets home from work, but as of lunch time we were going to go into Boston for a little while at least. Should be fun.

We took Jen out to lunch today. By we I mean the kids and I. We went to an Indian restaurant that we've gone to many times before, but this time it just wasn't that good. I didn't each much of anything and ended up stopping at McDonalds on the way home from dropping off the kids. Of course I didn't even touch the fries. Urgh. Money wasting fat boy.

Why is it that whenever I look for links to event schedules for First Night I can never find anything anywhere? Why aren't boston.com and all of the other Boston news sites linking to the official schedule? Seems silly to me.

For safe keeping, and for anyone interested:
HERE IS THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR FIRST NIGHT BOSTON 2011
http://firstnight2011.sched.org/

There. You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. check out First Night = Portsmouth at ProPortsmouth.org. Fireworks at 7:30 p.m.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Portsmouth it is! Unfortunately every parking spot in the city is full.

    ReplyDelete