Monday, December 27, 2010

Face Time

So the work-from-home-due-to-the-snow day is about to come to a close. I have been sitting on the couch dreading the ringing of the phone all day... just like any other work day except it's a couch and not an office chair.

Then out of the blue the phone starts ringing. Oh no! Thinks me, the phone is ringing! Until I picked it up of course and saw that it was actually a Face Time request from my step daughter.

The kids got new iPod Touches from Santa Claus and they were trying out Face Time for the first time. It was pretty awesome. My step son tried to call Jen, but Jen hasn't entered our network security password on her iPhone yet, so she couldn't receive the call. So, after a few seconds my step daughter disconnected and my step son promptly called me.

I ask you, was that awesome?
I answer, yes that was awesome.

Apple FanBoy for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment