Monday, November 1, 2010

WooHoo, Spam!

Well I know some people are able to post comments here because I got another spam comment yesterday. I'm happy to see that so many businesses are crawling my little page trying to sell me shit that I don't need. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

So the Giants beat the Rangers again last night. Make that a three games to one lead for San Francisco. I suppose it's better than the sweep I was beginning to fear. Game five is tonight. Both teams have their ace pitching. The unbeatable Cliff Lee who was beaten soundly in game one will try to stave off elimination for the Rangers. This particular red head is not going to hold his breath.

The Bruins have played the fewest games in the National Hockey League (unless nhl.com is lying to me right now) and they don't play again until Wednesday. They are three points out of the division lead but have played three fewer games than Montreal. Tim Thomas has yet to lose a game. Tukka Rask has yet to win a game, but we won't focus on that right now. (do you think he's psychologically damaged after blowing the three games to none lead last year against Philly? I would guess that that is a strong could be.) They are doing this without their best offensive player, Marc Savard. Milan Lucic is playing like the Cam Neely we've always hoped he could be. We're only through 10% of the season, but it has been fun so far.

Next week I am going to be oncall a couple of times. Please, please, please, let it go better than this weekend did. Please.

Happy November, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment