Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey

I don't know exactly what it was. There were a number of circumstances working together to make it happen...

Was it the last minute nature of the thing? Was it a recipe that Jen decided to try out this morning?

I don't know. What I do know, is that Jen made the best turkey I've ever had. Bar none, hands down, that was the best turkey dinner I've ever had. I'm not saying that because Jen put together a full Thanksgiving dinner with less than one day's preparation and I want to make her feel good for doing so much for me. I'm not saying it just to be nice, or any crap like that. I'm saying it because it is the plain, simple truth.

The turkey that my beloved wife Jennifer cooked today was the best tasting turkey I've ever had.

We say down at the table, wished each other a happy Thanksgiving, and then we each took a bite of turkey. We both made yummy/delicious sounds and said it was the best turkey we've ever had. It was awesome turkey. Just... Just... Wow, was that good turkey!

Thank you, Jen. On top of all of the wonderful things you do for me on a daily basis, you went above and beyond to give my fat, sick, dumb ass a perfect Thanksgiving.

Thank you, my Jenny. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment