Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random Pointless Drivel

Just some pointless random stuff.

Now that the cold weather is coming I want to go back to San Diego. Hey Jen, wanna go back to San Diego?

101B3080
101B3600
100B5914
the final day point loma 124

Second pointless thing. I am still really happy about the way the Bruins bitch slapped the Penguins last night. Especially because Sidney Crosby got a bunch of points for my stupid, lame, free yahoo fantasy hockey team. Crosby getting a ton of points in a loss to the Bruins is just about the best case scenario.

Third pointless thing. I think I need to officially add Pearl Jam to my you-have-to-see-them-live-before-you(they)-die list. The official list really only includes Jeff Beck these days. It might also have Steve Hackett too, but his solo records are sort of hit or miss. There are a few bands that would have to reunite to get onto the list, and a few others that would have to come back from the dead. Like, I would love to see The Beatles, even if 50% of the band were actually zombies.

Fourth pointless thing. South Park is still the best show on television. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment