Thursday, November 25, 2010

iPhone Weirdness

My phone has been acting strange today. I took the iOS4.2 update the other day but I don't think that's related to all of it.

First, and this has nothing to do with the iPhone itself, but it's still slightly odd, I got three wrong numbers in a 60 second span. Really. The first one had a caller ID that was 8 numbers. The second had a different caller ID that was 12 numbers. The third was blocked. I answered the second one and it was just some numb-brain saying, "hello?" a few times. Strange.

The next strange iPhone thing probably is related to the recent update. I turned on the iPod function and there was nothing there. I know there's music there though, as I keep it filled almost to the rim with music. I plugged into my desktop and the files showed up in iTunes, but still nothing in the phone itself. I dragged in a playlist (Palmdale. Both EPs), waited for it to load in, and then checked the phone again. Everything was there. Strange.

Anyone else out there in apple fandom/iPhone using land have any weird stuff happen after installing the latest update? Just curious.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment