Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ILL

I've been so looking forward to the upcoming Thanksgiving, four day weekend. It's been like a beacon of hope in dark times.

Two weeks ago, Jen had a really bad cold. It started with a sore throat.

The Thanksgiving weekend is, to me, a break from the hectic craziness that work has become recently. It's like a vacation to a tropical island... metaphorically speaking.

Last week my step daughter had a really bad cold. It started with a sore throat.

We are planning a big Thanksgiving, a viewing of the new Harry Potter, a trip to visit the graves of my grandparents and some of my aunts and uncles. Generally speaking, it's just going to be a treasure trove of fun things to do with my family.

I woke up with a sore throat today.

Shite.

1 comment:

  1. OK, get some echinacea immediately! And at GNC they have this stuff in a bottle which is loaded with vitamin C and other immune boosters for $1.95 a bottle. I've been fighting a cold for about a week now, and the echinacea has helped tremendously. Have two bottles of the GNC stuff but haven't been desperate enough to try that yet. Still, the echinacea has helped enormously. Try it! (or both)

    ReplyDelete