Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cars, Bruins, and Stuff

When we got the blue car inspected a couple of weeks ago we were told that there was something wrong with the right front wheel. My paranoia has grown steadily to the point where I am fearful that the whole wheel is going to snap right off.

Tonight I, with help from my father, dropped the car off at the shop. That meant that I had to drive home from work, then to the shop, then to my father's house to drop him off, then drive my father's car home. I didn't get to see the kids much. I didn't get to have dinner with them. I am very sad about that. I think that might be the first time that's happened since I first started spending time with them.

I did, however, get to listen to most of the first period of the Bruins game. Marchant (sp?) and Bergeron had short handed goals. Wheeler finally scored. It was beautiful.

Now that I am home and the kids have gone to bed, thus the Disney Channel has been turned off, I can watch the rest of the game. Sadly, Tim Thomas gave up a goal.

Boo. Hoo.

Thomas (aka "The Man") has now seen his shut out streak end. Now he's given up four goals in seven games. Wow. The bubble has burst, eh?

We should have elected him King on Tuesday because he is, in fact, the King.

4-1 Bruins after two periods. Keep up the pressure. I want this to be at least a seven goal margin of victory when all is said and done.

Go Bruins!

2 comments:

  1. Any idea what's wrong with the car? How soon do you think you'll get it back? I hope it doesn't cost a small fortune.
    Boy, do I love the ability to comment! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there was something wrong with a strut, but I really don't know. We'll find out tomorrow after they have a chance to look at it.

    ReplyDelete