Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wandering Around

I took my camera with me when I ran some errands this morning.

This is the back exit out of Methuen City Hall. Rather... vaultish, eh?
House and Around Town 013

I had never been to City Hall before. I went today to change the address on my voter registration at the City Clerk's office. The whole home owner thing will never get old.
House and Around Town 017

I also took a minute to check out the war memorials in the square (I missed the name, sorry) across the street.
House and Around Town 031

House and Around Town 025

This one should be larger. Much larger.
House and Around Town 022

House and Around Town 033

House and Around Town 041

House and Around Town 054

House and Around Town 065

House and Around Town 063

My next stop was the library.
House and Around Town 069

My goal was to get a library card for myself and to find out if my step kids could get cards too even though they are not full time residents of Methuen.
House and Around Town 068

Even if they can't get cards they can still borrow on my card and they can also use all of the facilities.
House and Around Town 072

And that, ladies and gents, sums up my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment