Sunday, October 17, 2010

Visits and Surprises

This morning we had a visit from my sister's family.  Lisa, Ken and my awesome two year old nephew.  They stopped in to check out the new house.  It was a very nice visit, especially watching my nephew tear around the place like the little whirling dervish that he is.  I love him and I am so happy I got to see him and his family today.

Just after they left the four of us went to the MSPCA in Methuen to look at cats.

We picked one.

We came home but Jen had to return with some paperwork.  When she comes back (shortly) we may have a new pet.  I haven't had a pet since I was... three years old or so?  So I asked my step kids to help me learn how to take care of it.

It's an adventure, this life of mine, and I am loving every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment