Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stuff from Last Night

I got home last night and the back-of-the-couch-table-thing that had been on the wall opposite the fireplace was in the dining room. WTF? Thinks I before saying, "What's with the table?" to my beloved wife.

"Oh nothing, I just thought it would be better here," says she.

I then walk into the living room and POW! There was new living room furniture! Our chair and love seat were delivered yesterday. Kick ass! I tried sitting on both of them and they are suitably comfortable.

Here is the latest cat news, I'll make it brief. We have come to a decision on the cat's name. None of us like the name Panache, but I think we could live with it. At the shelter they told us that the cat's name prior to coming to the shelter was Panic. We don't care for that name either, even though it's kind of a Rock name if you know what I mean. Jen suggested Patches due to the patches of white fur, and all of us have agreed that it is a good name. Soooo it looks like the cat's name will be Patches. Welcome to the family, Ms Patches.

While sitting on the comfy new chair, discussing the kitty's new name, I happened to check the score of the Rangers/Yankees game. The Yankees won again. Screw you, Yankees! I mentioned the other day that I was afraid they were just messing with me. I said they were down 2 games to 1 and would probably even go down 3-2 before revealing their evil plot to annoy me... and now they are down 3-2. Hey Rangers. WIN GAME SIX DAMN IT! Don't let them stick around any longer. Please!!

The Giants beat the Phillies again to go up 3-1. Hey Phillies... WTF??? You're making me look bad, ya jerks! Urgh. Freakin' National League.

The Bruins play the Mighty Capitals again tonight. Boy, a home and home sweep would sure look good right about now. It's October 21 and tonight is our home opener. Gee, thanks for the seemingly infinite wait.

Go Bruins, Go Phillies, Go Rangers, Screw you, Yankees!

No comments:

Post a Comment