Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday

It's Friday and the weather sucks right now. There are a lot of potential things to do this weekend and hopefully the weather won't interfere (I just checked and we may be rain free for the weekend with only high winds tomorrow to spoil anything).

Jen's folks are coming down tomorrow and there will be house work included in the visit. We are hoping we can run the cable for the cable TV under the floor from the entry point all the way across the room to the current position of the television. There is also a chance of looking for a small furry mammal to share our new home with us. We may also try to sneak over to the library in Methuen to put my new card to work. We can always use more bed time reading material for the kids. The library seems like a good way to provide that.

Jen was thinking that it might be fun to hit the Ren Fair on Sunday. I used to go to King Richard's Fair every year, but the frequency of trips has been drastically reduced recently. Jen and I went together at least once... or was it twice? Or did I go one year without her. I don't know. Suffice to say we haven't gone in a couple of years and we are trying to decide if the kids would like it or not. There are some things I know they'd like and others I'm not so sure of. I guess we'll have to wait and see what Sunday brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment