Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Office

Our office stands as by far the scariest room in the house in terms of packing. It's got tons of electronic and computer equipment. It's also sort of the repository for all the crap we can't find a place for. There are a ton of things to pack in a very small space.

I started in the office this morning. I've got a loooong way to go, but right now you can see the shelves on my desk. The kid's desk is clear. You can walk from the kitchen to the back door without having to step over anything.

Wow.

Still miles to go before it's ready to move though.

There are two things on the schedule today. The first is a quick stop at a 40th birthday party. We're going to see my nephew, and I'm pretty sure my niece too. I love those two so much!

After that, something even better. We're going to the new house today. We're bringing the kids for the first time. They haven't been inside yet, although they've driven past the house about a thousand times. I hope they like the inside as much as we do. I really do.

After that? Back to packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment