Thursday, September 9, 2010

Frustrated

I'm having one of those days. You know those days where nothing works and you get really frustrated?

I wanna go home. I wanna see my wife and my step kids. I wanna move into a new house and be able to sit in the back yard and not have drunk people fighting in the street at 2:30am on a Saturday night. I want things that get fixed to stay fixed and not cause something new to blow up on us within minutes of delivery. I want summer to not end. I want people who rear end other people to have the common decency to get out of the car and express some form of interest in the situation and maybe fork over some form of apology.

Mostly though, I want to be home with the wife and step kids, and by home I mean the new home that we should be closing on in slightly less than three weeks.

The kids sang a song to me this morning. The lyrics are brilliant.
Oh yeah,
It's poop,
It's falling from the sky

repeat, endlessly. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment