Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Wanna Move Now!!!

Last night my step kids were shining stars on the stage at their summer camp's gym. It was wonderful. First my step son played the Star Wars theme on the piano. He was awesome. He forgot the second section and just stopped, but otherwise he was spot on perfect, including crossing his hands on the keyboard. I am so proud of that guy! Next my step daughter did a little unaccompanied vocal performance of some pop song I don't know. She belted out that song like the Earth depended on it. She was by far the best performer of the night. No one even came close. She was awesome.

Today looks to be an important day. We haven't heard back about the home appraisal yet, and we don't have a commitment letter from the bank (our mortgage broker was on vacation this week), but we are going to start packing today. This is a momentous occasion.

I wanna move NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment