Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sick

Yeah, I'm sick. I've been sick since about Tuesday. It blows.

Because I am feeling sick, I slept late today. Jen came into the bed room around 10 and said, in all seriousness, "Wanna take a drive to Logan airport and get on a plane to Milwaukee so we can see Rush tonight?"

Robbie, of course, thinks she's being cute (she is SO cute, I can't stand it sometimes. She's just so cute. That smile, those eyes! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!) and laughs it off.

"No," says my beautiful, charming, brilliant wife. "I'm serious."

So what's a lifelong Rush fanatic who finally got to watch the documentary, "Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage" last night going to say? I said, "YES!"

Then reality crashed back and we realized it was too late to pull it off. It was fun thinking about it. Just as it's fun thinking about the Jones Beach, NY show on the 24th.

This makes me think... we still haven't received our tickets for the Boston Garden show in September. I hate the company they use for their website/fan club pre-sales. They pretty much give me ulcers each time I deal with them.

Anyway, we have the show in September to look forward to, but... ya know... September is so far away. So very far away. Not as far away as Jones Beach, NY, but at least that comes up sooner on the calendar.

We'll see... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment