Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Warren the Ape

So it's been two days and I still haven't watched the premier episode of Warren the Ape. I've seen a couple of good reviews though. I am optimistic that it lives up to the Greg the Bunny standards.

Warren the Ape: It's Like if Fozzie Bear Worked Blue

Warren the Ape is So Good, You'll Forget You're Watching MTV

I am particularly hopeful that the title of the second article is true. We watched about 3 minutes worth of MTV programming while I was setting the DVR to record the Warren series. It was thiiiiis close to being unbearable. I don't even remember what it was, but it was painful. Sure, Jersey Shore is funny in a sick, sad, embarrassing way, but for the most part watching MTV is like watching a pretentious Mentos commercial 24/7. I can't deal with it. Warren had best buck the terrible trend.

I have full faith in that drunken primate.

No comments:

Post a Comment