Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Slowness

I had this great idea to use the web server function in Opera Unite to move the Epcot pictures to work so that I could sort some of them during lunch. I made a zip file out of the two folders I have (we went to Epcot twice, once in the morning and once in the evening) and dropped them in the web server folder.

I came to work this morning expecting it to take a long time to move the first zip file to my desktop here. I opened the web server, clicked download on the appropriate file...

Time remainging: 9 hours 45 minutes.

Ummm... nope, not going to work.

There are some seriously interesting things going on this weekend. I don't feel right about going into detail, but you might see some excited posts from this particular red head in the near future. Wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment