Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monday Recap

First off, I hope everyone had a happy Memorial Day.

We spent the day at Disney's Animal Kingdom. Two years ago when we came here with Larry and Nawal, Jen and I were both sick on Animal Kingdom day and we barely got as far as the entrance before turning around and taking a cab back to the hotel.

The Safari was so cool. The tigers were awesome. We didn't get to go on the Kali River Rapids, but that is our current first choice to do on Thursday (our one day that we kept plan-free.)

Today we're going to Epcot. I am looking forward to... well... everything.

More important though, is today's international day of celebration.

NEW RUSH!!!

I bought the new single on iTunes. I just finished Caravan and it gets an A from me. I just started listening to BU2B and the first 40 seconds (that's all I've heard so far) gets an A++.

Happy New Rush Day Everyone!


WOOOHOOO!!!!

(oh, and the Chicago Blackhawks lead the Stanley Cup finals 2 games to none. Excellent!)

No comments:

Post a Comment