Friday, June 18, 2010

Almost Done

I have almost all of the Florida pictures on Flickr. I was uploading the last batch off of my laptop when I left for work and it appears that the machine went to sleep before finishing because the Chef Mickey stuff and the drive home are missing. I still have to go through and finish making sets, and separate the kid pics (which have premissions set to family only) and the non kid pics (which are public). Right now just about all of the Magic Kingdom stuff is still set to family only.

Sneak peak:

DSC_0315

DSC_0089

DSC_0287

The Celtics lost last night. My sympathies to basketball fans everywhere who have to suffer through another year with the LA Lakers as the champs. For Celtics fans, losing game seven after having been up three games to two is painful. Not, however, as painful as losing game seven after having been up three games to none... right Bruins fans? I suppose the fact that it came in the NBA finals as opposed to the second round makes it a little closer to even... but not all the way. Still sucks worse to be a Bruins fan.

The kids started summer vacation after finishing a half day of school about an hour or so ago. I am overwhelmed with jealousy. I want a summer vacation too!

We're having a washing machine delivered on Sunday. Now all of you readers (all three of you) can be jealous of us! HA! (that's sarcasm.)

We have something potentially big going on tomorrow, but I still don't want to make it public. We have to talk to some one and then things have to work out correctly and there are way to many variables (one being pure interest on our part) to get overly excited, yet I am overly excited. When it is time to make an announcement I will. Not before.

We're going on a long weekend visit to New York soon. I really want to go. I want to go NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! It's just like the build up to Florida all over again, except this time the drive is shorter. I WANNA GO NOW!

Happy Friday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment