Thursday, May 27, 2010

Strep Throat is No Deterrent!

Strep throat is no deterrent to our travel plans! Some heavy duty antibiotics for a few days and POW! Journey restored. My step-daughter is feeling much better today. Not 100% yet, but majorly improved.

We've still got a little time to get stuff together, but the packing and the shopping and the preparations are well under way. Now if the damn day would just get here!

The Memorial Day holiday weekend is almost upon us and the increase in police activity on the roads was all the proof I needed. Also the confused traffic was a sign. With the exception of one interchange, the highways were pretty clear. The back roads were moving nicely, but still there were long back ups in a couple of places. It felt like a Friday in places... but felt like a Thursday in others.

Jen is working from home today. I wish I were working at home today. I also wish I were working at home but taking my lunch, dinner, and breakfast at Kimball's. I could eat me some ice cream today.

And there, dear readers, is the pointless, meandering, drivel filled, comma filled, post for this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment