Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stir Crazy

Vacation is close. Really close.

I am getting into that state where the mind just wanders endlessly back to "is it vacation yet?" constantly, over and over all day long.

Last night Jen and I went out to dinner and then to Barnes and Noble to buy some reading materials for the trip. I don't plan on reading at all, but I sometimes have trouble sleeping in hotels. If I do, I want a book, my spectacles, and my iPod nearby so I can read and listen to music until I pass out.

I also did the inevitable (for me at least) pre-vacation browse through the Apple iPhone App store. I got some games for the inevitable (I like that word today) times when the kids are tired of their own gadgets and want to play with mine. I also got a camera app that uses my non-video iPhone 3G and takes crappy, short, low-res video with it. Cool! I will try and think of an excuse to record a video tonight and see how it looks posted here. I know you can't wait another second for that.

We car pooled today, so in 46 minutes I am going to leave work and get Jen. We'll go to the gym from there and then figure out what to do for dinner. We're talking over Google Wave today and we both just commented on how hungry we are. (Hi sweetie!!)

I am rambling here because I want to go on vacation RIGHT NOW! I WANT TO GO ON VACATION RIGHT NOW!

FloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFloridaFlorida.

Why couldn't today be my last pre-vacation work day? Why? WHY??

Okay. That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment