Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bad to Worse

Tied at three. The Bruins blew a three games to none lead and it comes down to game seven on Friday. I am starting to believe that the Tewksbury High School hockey team has a better shot at beating Philly on Friday than the Bruins do.

Urgh.

Change the damn subject.

I learned yesterday that an old friend and band mate of mine was taken to the hospital last week with a head injury. Reports are that he is stable, whatever that means, and I wanted to send some electronic well wishes. Get well soon Steve.

That's two pieces of bad news last night. I need to change the subject again.

Our Disney World trip is getting closer. Almost here. I can't wait. That should take the crap taste of a historical Bruins collapse out of my mouth... for a few days at least.

June 4, 2008 - Magic Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment