Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scheming

First of all, let us hope that this is the last example of one of these pictures:
photo

That is Route 20 in Wayland and as you can see it is still closed. Based on the gigantic puddle right behind those barrels I would say the closure is rather justified.

The forecast is calling for a chance of isolated thunderstorms today and tonight. Hopefully they will isolate themselves from any flooded areas. Even better, hopefully they won't happen at all. I am sick of floods.

Now, on to bigger and better things. Are you good at keeping secrets? I'm not. Not really. I may have to do it for a while though. I may have to keep a secret from two people I live with. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I will manage. I know I will. I will probably blab it here at some point, but not until the details are worked out. There is some serious scheming and plotting that has to happen before I start flapping my gums (figuratively, of course) online.

I will say, in all honesty, that the scheming has nothing to do with this:
May 31, 2008 - Chef Mickey's and the Space Shuttle Launch

No. Seriously, it has nothing to do with that. I am not kidding, I am not being misleading. It honestly has nothing to do with that picture.

Subject change: Click on Rush.com.

Did you click on it? I wonder what that clock might be counting down to? Tour dates perhaps? (fingers crossed, red head vibes, the works!)

Subject change: The Bruins lost to Washington last night, but they made it to overtime which earned them a loser point. Here are the standings as posted by NHL.com:


The good news is that neither New York nor Atlanta can pass us tonight. The bad news is, they are still not out of the woods and there are only three games left. Tonight Atlanta plays New Jersey and the Rangers play Buffalo. They should both be beaten tonight. Philadelphia plays Toronto, and Montreal plays the New York Islanders. They should both win their game. That would put the Bruins in 8th. Oh, the drama. Oh, the drama.

On a happier note, the Red Sox and Yankees go at it again tonight at 7:00. Game two. Let's hope Lester puts New York in it's place.

Go Bruins
Go Red Sox
Go Devils, Sabers, Maple Leafs, and Islanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment