Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nope, Not Too Excited

No, not too excited at all.
Rush @ Manchester 7-11-08 028

Looks like the choice between Boston and Uncasville has been made in favor of Boston. In honor of 2007's magical Garden Grady Rush Forum pre-show meet up at Madison Square Garden in New York, we expect to have a Garden Grady V2.0, Boston edition. It should be another great time followed by another landmark example of awesomeness in the form of three old guys from Canada playing the best music I've ever heard.



The whole idea of keeping the trip to Disney World a secret from the kids is probably going away. Two reasons, first we aren't sneaky enough to pull it off for almost two months. Second, if we tell them now they can have a couple of months to let the excitement build. We'll probably tell them tonight.

June 4, 2008 - Magic Kingdom

Also today was an Apple press event for developers that demonstrated some new functionality that will be included in iPhone OS 4.0 that will be available for us to install sometime this summer.

Some of the stuff looks really cool. The big one is Multitasking. The ability to run more than one application at a time without destroying battery performance. Another is the ability to group similar apps into folders to save space on the desktop. I am going to make good use of that, I assure you. There is also a gaming network ala the playstation network or xbox live.

Some good stuff all around.

Of course I won't get the big one. Multitasking is for iPhone 3GS only. I have a 3G. Apple teased me. I feel burned.

But everything all together today is so awesome that I don't care. I'll be due for an upgrade before long anyway.

Lots to be excited about.

Above all else, of course, is that I love my wife. I am excited about that all the time. Love ya Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment