Friday, April 16, 2010

Game One: Buffalo 2 Boston 1

It wasn't the 1-0 loss I expected... it was a 2-1 loss instead.

Honestly, I missed the game. We ended up having a lot to do last night and I only saw a few seconds here and there.

Here is the nhl.com video recap:


Somehow Washington lost to Montreal in overtime and the Kings lost to the Canucks... that's three teams I picked to win the first round that lost their first game. All in one night.

Nice!

Bruins/Sabers game two is Saturday at 1:00pm Eastern time. I think I might be missing that one as well. Maybe I'll set the DVR.

Go Bruins!

(oh, and in AHL news, somehow... miraculously... the Lowell Devils opening round series against the Worcester Sharks is tied 1-1. There will be two playoff games in the Tsongas Arena. Amazing! Go Devils!)

No comments:

Post a Comment