Friday, April 23, 2010

Free Turn by Turn Directions on the iPhone?

Sometimes I feel like I get all of my news from Mashable. Of course we know that's not tr... well... maybe it is true.

They posted an article today saying that Google is going to make turn by turn GPS directions available on the maps app on the iPhone. How freakin' awesome would it be if they shipped that out prior to our drive to Florida? We have a GPS unit that we got prior to the honeymoon last year, but if we could just go with our iPhones that would be easier and better and cooler and more Google/Apple fanboyish. I think it would be cool.

I was getting the feeling that Google was going to stop dealing with Apple, but if this happens it would make me happy.

Especially since the Tom Tom app for the iPhone cost an insane amount of money. Free is my favorite price, kids. Never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment