Monday, April 5, 2010

Call Me Paranoid

Jen and I went to my parent's house on Saturday. We were only there for a short time, but we got to enjoy a surprise visit by my sister and my nephew. He was his normal, incredibly adorable little self. We tried to get him to talk but he doesn't seem to like to do it on queue. He's about 20 months old and he is absolutely his own man.

Sunday morning my sister called me to tell me that the Easter Bunny brought my nephew some yummy goodness. He also got another Easter surprise: Conjunctivitis! WOOHOO Some holiday Pink Eye for my little man.

Oh yeah... and just before receiving his diagnosis Jen and I were both playing with him.

This is where the paranoia kicks in.

Since the moment my sister used the "c" word my eyes have felt itchy and watery. There's nothing wrong with them, it's just that I am a paranoid sad sack sometimes and when I know I was exposed to something I immediately start feeling the symptoms.

Some one has a cold? Boy my nose is stuffy.

Some one has pink eye? Boy my eyes are itchy, and I am really hungry for human brians. (the dead rising from the grave, and Tiny Yothers coming to town? Thank you, South Park)

Some one has a broken toe? Boy my foot sure hurts.

Kinda like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment