Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Allergies? Cold?

I am really stuffy all of a sudden. I mean it, like five minutes ago I felt fine but right now I am feeling like I have a cold.

Is it allergies? I am relatively knew to allergies. I only occasionally show symptoms, and they are never terribly bad. That means I don't really know when the allergy season starts, and I don't really know which times of year correspond to which symptoms and all of that.

Maybe I'm just catching a cold. I didn't sleep much last night, I probably weakened my immune system just enough to win the viral lottery. Crud.

The Bruins were dropped to eighth last night by Philadelphia's win, but thankfully everyone behind them lost. We still have a three point cushion with three games left to play.

The Red Sox however... so much for the huge defensive improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment