Friday, April 16, 2010

93 Minutes to the Weekend

93 minutes to go before the end of the work week and the start of the weekend. It's been a decent week, but a really slow Friday.

Another example of Rob Slowly Losing His Mind: Spelling.

I have never been a good speller. When I was in elementary school I used to forget to use vowels all the time. wht's p wth tht? (*)

Over the last couple of weeks though I have been making more spelling errors than ever. Just finding them everywhere. I looked on this page and the private version of this page and saw, without even looking, two misspelled titles. TWO!

I think going to college 136850 times packed so much information into my little pea brain that a lot of stuff is starting to leak out. We were quizzing one of the kids on multiplication tables last night and the answers were flying back at me faster than I could figure them out myself.

whn dd rb frgt mth? (**)

Oh well... at least I'll have the wknd t rcvr... or should I say at least I'll have the weekend to recover.

Go Bruins.



Translations:
* What's up with that?
** When did Rob forget math?

No comments:

Post a Comment