Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekend, Please?

Less than six hours to go until the weekend. It can't get here fast enough.

We have the kids this weekend and that is good. There is speculation of a 3D movie on Saturday. On Sunday morning there is the thrill a minute ride of begging for money for my step daughter's softball league. We did it last year and brought in a nice haul of dough. The other day she asked me if it was because she was cute. Absolutely!

Sunday afternoon there is a much needed cousins get together. Jen's two kids, my sister's son and my brother's daughter. We're getting together for a cook out. I miss my niece and nephew a lot right now and I am seriously looking forward to seeing all the kids together again. For some reason I just need that now.

Last night was my step daughter's on stage debut as a pianist. She played The Star Spangled Banner at her school's talent show. She was the first act to go on (obviously) and she was fantastic! A flawless performance! She told me she was nervous and a little embarrassed to be in front of the whole crowd, but she enjoyed it and wants to do it again. I am so proud I might spontaneously catch fire.

And now for a completely random, pointless picture from the honeymoon!
100B6781

No comments:

Post a Comment