Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Most Drool Worthy Item EVER!

Do you love Star Wars? I do. I have been obsessed since 1977. I love Star Wars, really I do.

Do you have an iPhone? I do. I've been obsessed since January of 2009. I love my iPhone, really I do.

Mashable posted an article today that announced what is clearly the most drool worthy geek fan boy creation in the history of mankind. In the history of the universe. In the history of all universes.

Attention, “Star Wars” Fans: The iPhone Lightsaber Duel is Coming



Read the article! Read it read it read it read it!!!

I want it.
I want it.
I want it so baad!

I have to leave now. I need to go wipe up this puddle of geek fan boy drool.

A Star Wars bluetooth lightsaber duel game. Clearly the greatest thing in the history of things.

›Robbie Faints‹

No comments:

Post a Comment