Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Raining Again

Yeah... it's raining again. Not a drizzle, actual heavy rain. Nice. The Shawsheen River is spilling onto Shawsheen Street in Tewksbury again. I don't know how long it will be until they have to close the road again. None of the other trouble spots on my drive to work were trouble this morning, but that doesn't mean they won't be this evening. This rain is forecast to continue into tomorrow. Yippee.

Tonight is Massachusetts taxes night for me and my beautiful wife Jen. The Federal taxes are done, submitted, refunded, and spent already. We've been sitting on the state taxes for a while but they will be done tonight. I might try to convince the Mrs to do the US Census tonight too. That and laundry. I can see how jealous you are of the laundry option.

Stay dry out there... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment