Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Love My Wife

So I am on a vacation day today but it hasn't stopped me from having a really bad day so far. I am just feeling the weight of the universe and I think it might be about to crash down on top of me.

Just one of those less than wonderful kinda days.

I talked to Jen about it over Google Wave for about 20 minutes and I feel so much better. I'm still not feeling right, but I feel 100 times better. She knows how to make me feel all right. She knows what to say to make me better.

I love her so much. This is just one of about a billion examples of why I love her and why I one day woke up understanding that I could no longer live without her in my life... that's when I knew I had to marry her.

I cannot put it into words. I try to explain how I feel about her and it comes out sounding either like drivel or like a teenager pontificating on a case of puppy love. (is that the right word? pontificate?)

So I just have to sum up how I feel. I just have to say that I love you Jennifer. I love my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment